Saturday, December 30, 2006

Changes to the Illustrated Chronicle

I know all my readers visit this 'blog's associated Illustrations almost every day, desperately hoping to see something new, and are desperately sick of the tedious layout of photobucket. Well, as another concession to the importance of style over substance I have moved all my photos to picasa: they can now be found here. Picasa has the advantage of looking like flickr, without the disadvantage of having to pay money for more than three folders. The web is about having crappy opinions for free, and no-one reading them: damned if I'm going to pay some bunch of shysters to host my crappy opinions in technicolor!

Picasa is considerably easier to use than many other photo sites, so hopefully I will be updating more regularly. I shall endeavour to post here when updates occur. Good luck finding them in the mess of photos therein!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home